Starting July 1st 2016 Pag-IBIG members can now avail lower interest rates at 5.5% instead of the current 6.5% interest rate per year.
Applying for a housing loan at Pag-IBIG is easy. Just follow the 6 Steps in Housing Loan Availment which you can download here.
The Pag-IBIG Affordable Housing Program can be availed of by members who satisfy the following requirements:
- Must have remitted 24 monthly contributions under Pag-IBIG I Membership Program. New members may pay the 24 monthly membership contributions in lump sum, corresponding to the loan amount applied for;
- Has a gross monthly income not exceeding ₱17,500.00 for those working in the NCR and ₱14,000.00 for
- workers in other regions;
- Not more than 65 years old;
- Has no outstanding Pag-IBIG housing loan;
- Has no outstanding multi-purpose loan in arrears;
- Had no Pag-IBIG housing loan that was foreclosed, cancelled, bought back due to default or subjected to Dacionen Pago.
Source: Affordable Housing Program FAQ
Some of the properties you can avail thru Pag-IBIG Affordable Housing loan:
2 Verde Rosa in San Pedro, Laguna
Adele Residences (Will be announced soon!)
Terra Verde Residences in Carmona Cavite (Opening soon!)